To connect a phone to an HDMI Wireless Display Receiver, follow these steps:
- Ensure that both the phone and the receiver support Wi-Fi display (Miracast) technology
- Connect the receiver to an HDMI display
- Turn on the receiver and select the HDMI input on the display
- On your phone, go to the settings and find the 'screen mirroring' or 'cast screen' option
- Select the receiver from the available devices to establish the connection
- Your phone screen should now be displayed on the HDMI display.